Jobs and Opportunities
Join a company with a new vision for our industry
Quest Inspar’s unique patented robotic lining process supports the growing demand for services to rehabilitate pipelines in chemical plants, power plants, city water systems and industrial facilities. Our business is growing and we are looking to bring on board to the company people that can make contributions in the key areas of our business. Our robotic application process of polyurea is unique to the industry and so we are creating our own training programs from which to build.
Pipeline Rehabilitation Sales Engineer – Houston, TX / Kent, WA
Valued to our company:
- Individuals with former two-component (polyurea, resins-based) spray applicator or other pipe liner installation experience. Experience at process plant or major utility level required. Must be US citizen, and hold or be eligible for TWIC clearances. Need to be available for travel and accept extended deployment (2-4 weeks) to project sites.
- Experience in pipeline rehabilitation for process industry as well as municipal utilities
- Team oriented, Imbedded safety mindset and practiced in situational awareness.
- Field positions to fill are for robotic system operators, with skill set and aptitude to grow into team leaders, project managers, and rehabilitation quality control roles.
- Design and development needs require mechanical engineers (with strong background in mechatronics), electrical technicians with practical knowledge of robotic and servo control systems as well mechanical technicians with experience working with design and repair of high pressure pumps and sprayers.
As more systems and services come to market, our demands for people with proven capabilities in operations, contract and customer project management and support, system maintenance, pipeline rehabilitation engineering and underground construction, purchasing/accounting, along with sales and marketing will expand.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to participate in the growth of a unique pipeline industry service that effectively reduces pipeline replacement costs for customers.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Active learning environment; opportunity for continued education and training
- An upward opportunity path to advance professionally within a planned high growth company
If this environment fits, we invite you to weigh the growing opportunities available as a contributor and team member of Quest Inspar.
To submit your resume please format and save a Microsoft Word document, then with the job code listed in header, please email it to HR@QuestInspar.com.
Quest Inspar is an equal opportunity employer.